Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ideal Date!

Spending time with my husband is my favorite thing to do. Being home and cuddling or simply doing nothing is just as fun as going somewher, mostly because I'm with him. But if i get to choose my #1 ideal date with him I would have to say having a fire up the canyon. I love having fires, tinfoil dinners, the mountains, the smell of the trees after it rains and the sound of the river while you lay on a blanket. I could not think of anything more relaxing, fun, and enjoyable to do especially if i get to do it with Tyler. This past weekend we went up to AF Canyon and enjoyed a wonderful date, this is a must do again! Besides the Temple and our home, this is my favorite place to be with my husband. Summer is going to be so much fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment