Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Photography!

Some of you might now that I love taking pictures and some of you might not. I started when i was in Jr. High and have loved it since then. A dream of mine was to photograph for National Geographic which is probably not going to happen, but i do love taking pictures of family, friends, babies. I enjoy capturing moments and keeping memories. Before I had my baby I took some pictures here and there for friends and family. I also enjoyed going up to AF canyon and other places to take pictures. After i had Catherine I took a break from photography. I am starting again and would love to take pictures for those of you who want to capture those family moments. I do all kinds of photography and mostly do it for fun, price is very reasonable! Here is some of my work. e-mail me: catalinaaragon90@gmail.com if you are interested.




























No comments:

Post a Comment