Saturday, July 6, 2013

Our holiday weekend!!!

Where to start! Ok we'll first it was a wonderful Fourth of July! :) Catherine and I got our cute matching outfits to start the day! Tyler went on a long bike ride up cottonwood canyon which he loves doing so much. He golfed and I crafted all afternoon making the cutest block calendars. We cuddled, watched movies and tv, went home and got a glimpse of the fireworks from home. Catherine was tired and decided to go to bed. The rest of our weekend followed with a great lunch at sweet tomatoes some, shopping, and pooool time! Yeah I love the pool. Today we had more pool time and movie time with treats. It has been a wonderful weekend and I loved spending every minute of it with my two loves. Tomorrow is Sunday and the Halls love Sunday. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I feel blessed to live in this country and I am grateful for our loving Heavenly Father. 

                                       

                                       


                        

                                       

                                          

                                       

                                       

                                     

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment