Thursday, August 1, 2013

Skirts!

So a while back I made these with of course some instruction and help of a friend. I'm still in the process of making my third one. I also made a really cute one for my sister-in law who left on an LDS mission 6 months ago hers I made a bit longer since it was required, but it turned out amazing. I love making these because there is so much you can do with them and get really creative. If you are interested I'd love to make you one email me or comment and we can set something up. The skirt can be the color, design, and length you desire. These are great skirts specially for sister missionaries who are having a hard time shopping for skirts.

      These were my first two. 

        The pattern for the one I am making right now.

        And this is the adorable skirt for my sister-in law. I love the fabric she chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment